Scott D. Dudak, MD, was born in New York and attended the prestigious 6-Year Medical Education program at Boston University for his undergraduate and medical degrees. He completed both urology and surgery residencies at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Dudak is Board Certified by the American Board of Urology and by the National Board of Medical Examiners.
Since 1997, Dr. Dudak has been in collaborative or private urology practice in South Florida. His subspecialty interests include men’s health/vasectomy services, urologic oncology, BPH (enlarged prostate), erectile dysfunction, female urology and kidney stone disease.
He currently shares his office with his wife, Dr. Marla Dudak, a renowned breast cancer surgeon. They have 2 children and in his free time, Dr. Dudak likes to run, ski, fish and read.
- HealthGrades Honor Roll
- Consumers Research Council of America Top Urologist, 2011
- US News and World Report America’s Top Urologists, 2011
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors 2018
- American Urological Association
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Palm Beach County Medical Society
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Dudak please call (561) 482-8111 today.